• Wedding receptions for up to 80 people
• Cocktail available in the monastery garden
• Open bar available
• Type of cuisine: upon wish (catering)
• Rental fee is required
The convent areal of Prague dominicans is located between Husova, Jilsdka and Jalovcova street, in the same heart of Prague. Original roman church St. Gilles was changed to the chapter by bishops of Prague. After the Prague castle and Vysehrad this was third chapter with a significant meaning.The chapter was consecrated by Archbishop Jan Ocko on May 3rd, 1371, with the presence of King Charles IV. and his wife Eliska.
The refectory can be rented for wedding ceremony or reception, with the capacity up to 80 people. Catholic ceremony can be arranged in St. Gilles church.