Paris hotel *****
• Wedding receptions for up to 80 people in the Sarah Bernhardt restaurant
• Smaller groups of people will prefer Café de Paris – up to 32 people
• Open bar available (unlimited consumption of house wine, beer and soft drinks)
• Lodging for the newlyweds and their guests
• Type of cuisine: international, french
• For exclusivity minimum consumption required - 50.000 CZK at the coffee area (approx. 1.500 GBP / 1.850 EUR / 2.500 USD), 80.000 CZK at the restaurant (approx. 2.600 GBP / 2.900 EUR / 4.000 USD), wedding night for newlyweds incl.
The Brandejs family, the great-grandfather of the present hotel owner, built the hotel in 1904. Even almost 100 years already passed, the Hotel retains its singular style and beauty of Art Nouveau era. Its unique style, beauty and excellent service have passed on through generations.
The restaurant is a masterpiece of architecture. It is named after Sarah Bernhardt, an actress and singer. The interior is classic Art Nouveau: blue cleft mosaic with original lighting fixtures, wooden wainscoting and gilded stuccowork. The gourmet restaurant features outstanding French, Czech and international cuisine.
"Cafe de Paris" resembles the traditional cafés in Paris; it also echoes the Art Nouveau 1920.
Please enquire for a video from hotel Paris.