BW hotel Kampa
• Wedding receptions for up to 150 people in the Knights' Hall
• Smaller groups of people will prefer the Shooters' or Musketeers' Salon (for up to 22 and 34 people)
• Summer garden restaurant available
• Open bar available (unlimited consumption of house wine, beer and soft drinks)
• Type of cuisine - international, czech
• Lodging for the newlyweds and their guests (84 rooms)
• For exclusivity minimum consumption is required
This authentically reconstructed hotel in the historical centre of Prague evokes the splendour of the 17th century and welcomes its guests with wonderful internal architecture and pleasant hotel comfort. Mala Strana, Charles Bridge and the National Theatre, which are in the immediate vicinity of the hotel, create a unique setting for visitors to Prague.
The Knights’ Hall reflects the atmosphere of the 18th century. It was formerly a riding hall. Today, the Knights’ Hall ranks among the most attractive restaurants in Prague thanks to its collection of historical weapons and decoration as well as its interior with vaulted ceilings. The guests are immersed in a medieval atmosphere accentuated by stylish period music.
The summer garden restaurant, where one can sit for a while above the Certovka quarter, helps put the finishing touches to the atmosphere of the most romantic hotel in Prague.
The guests are served by 84 rooms.