Mandarin Oriental *****
• Wedding receptions for up to 120 people in beautiful Grand Ballroom
• Smaller groups can be accommodated at Domenics hall, restaurant or wine cellar
• Lovely garden suitable for wedding ceremonies, cocktails
• Open bar available (unlimited consumption of house wine, beer and soft drinks)
• Type of cuisine: contemporary European cuisine with Asian flavors
• Lodging for the guests
The magical appeal of Prague is its historic architecture. True to our ethos of capturing the spirit of the city we have carefully restored a 14th century monastery to present to the world another stylish Mandarin Oriental.
Here on the left bank of the Vltava River you will find quiet, cobbled streets polished by centuries of carriage wheels, and the city’s most picturesque houses. From this select location, under the watchful guard of Prague Castle, guests can view the ancient spires and rooftops with a sense of affinity from our individualistic rooms and suites.
Only guests of Mandarin Oriental can enjoy the rare luxuries of a world class Spa in Prague; developed over two floors on the site of a small Renaissance church. This is the embodiment of serenity.
A Baroque dining room is a fitting showcase for our creative approach to cuisine. For large business events or special occasions Grand Ballroom with vaulted ceilings makes unusually atmospheric venue.
Read the story here:
About hotel - blogstorymandarinoriental/
Petra and Julien - blogstorypetra-and-julien/
Summer wedding - summer-wedding-at-mandarin-oriental/
Natasha and Danijel - blogstorynatasha-and-danijel/
Polina and Jamie - blogstorypolina-and-jamie/
Hinki and Etin - blogstoryhinki-and-etin/