• Wedding receptions for up to 50 people in the restaurant or up to 70 people at Crystal ballroom
• Garden restaurant for up to 20 people, sushi bar, caffee area
• Lodging for the newlyweds and their guests, luxury spa
• Great venue for private, romantic dinners
• Type of cuisine: italian / mediterranean
• For exclusivity at restaurant Aqaurius is required min. no. of people, there is charged rental fee at Crystal ballroom (2.500 EUR full day, 1.800 EUR half day)
Just steps from the fabled, dramatic Charles Bridge, this intimate, historic retreat promises a very personal touch with storybook charm and gracious, intuitive service. The venue (hotel and spa) represents the renaissance of a magnificent Baroque landmark, "Dùm u Jeziska" dating from the 16th century and exquisitely transformed with the most modern comforts into a luxury and distinctive hotel that reflects the nobility and charm of historic Prague.
Aquarius Restaurant features an eclectic array of Mediterranean culinary experiences. Italian/Mediterranean fare offers creative flavors with a wide selection of fresh fish and seafood dishes in an intimate setting. Each evening guests are delighted by engaging live music.
Cafe Barocco Veneziano, unique and delightful petite café, adorned with stucco-work and period paintings, is a real joy both for the eye and for the palate. It is an ideal place for a morning espresso, an aperitif or after dinner night-cap. It symbolises the romantic spirit of the best Venetian traditions, taken to Prague during the period of Casanova. The stunning view onto Schoenborn Palace, the luxurious furnishings and the attentive service all contribute to creating an experience in this unique and exclusive café.
If looking for a luxury boutique hotel in the very centre of Prague, this is the place to be. This beautiful pearl and masterpiece is the prominent Prague luxury hotel of choice for many celebrities and discerning travelers.
Read the story here:
Ami and Mike - blogstoryamy-and-mike/